[gmx-users] Extract only last frame from a trr

CLARK NICOLAS Joan J.Clark-Nicolas at ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 22 16:58:30 CEST 2017

Dear gmx users,

Probably a silly question, but I have been having some trouble finding an answer.

I would like to use trjconv to extract the last snapshot from the trr trajectory of a crashed simulation. Thing is, I want to do it with a script and without knowing exactly when the simulation crashed, so I am looking for an option in trjconv that makes it go directly to the last frame.

Another way to do it, since my calculations crash due to LINCS WARNINGS (which I know the reason for), would be to gently terminate the calculation when I get the first warning and print the corresponding gro file.

Is there any way to do it?

Thanks,

Joan