[gmx-users] RDF

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Aug 23 06:09:54 CEST 2017

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=gromacs+sdf

i.e. gmx spatial

Unfortunately, it only currently will work for a single reference
molecule.  There use to be a g_sdf that would work for multiple copies
of the reference, much in the same manner that gmx rdf does.  So if
that is what you are after, you will need to install that older
version and use that to generate it.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu