[gmx-users] Error with MPICH

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:15:54 CEST 2017

That kind of cmake invocation with MPI on without setting the
compilers to the MPI wrappers can often fail depending on how well the
MPI installation is detected by cmake. Try setting CMAKE_C_COMPILER
and CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER variables to the MPI compiler wrappers, i.e.
mpicc/mpic++ or similar.
--
Szilárd