[gmx-users] Fwd: Segmentation fault (core dumped) in g_mmpbsa

neha chaudhary nehachaudhary769 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 11:52:37 CEST 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am trying to run g_mmpbsa for gromacs-5.1.2. It is working fine for MM
energy and apolar energy but when I am trying to run this for polar energy,
g_mmpbsa run is stopping giving error: Segmentation fault (core dumped).

Previously I was using gromacs 4.6 with same g_mmpbsa version, then it was
working fine. Now I installed g_mmpbsa from source code for 5.1.2 but it is
not working though it installed properly without any errors.

Please help me with the issue.

Best Regards,

Neha