[gmx-users] possible bug in posre

Sergio Manzetti sergio.manzetti at fjordforsk.no
Wed Aug 30 15:28:05 CEST 2017

Hi, I have made 5 copies of a simulation, using the following mdp , with gen-seed = 17529, 17528, 17527, 17526 and 17525. In this simulation, thre is a piece of DNA; with posre etc. In simulation one, after 20 ns, the DNA is bound to some other molecule and everything looks OK. In simulation 2, 3, 4 and 5 the DNA strands fly everywhere in the box, outside the box and even double up in longitude direction. All the directories are identical in their files, and the grompp has been used respectively. Does this sound familiar to some, or is it most likely a grompp error? This is the second time I try this.

title = DNA in water stabilization
cpp = /lib/cpp
include = -I../top
define =