[gmx-users] Fwd: Segmentation fault (core dumped) in g_mmpbsa

neha chaudhary nehachaudhary769 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 13:52:08 CEST 2017

Hi,

I tried to compile g_mmpbsa with APBS but no success. I am facing the
following error while cmake:

-- Found z library: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so
CMake Error at cmake/FindGROMACS.cmake:203 (list):
  list index: 2 out of range (-2, 1)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/CMakeLists.txt:62 (find_package)

-- Found Gromacs include directory: /usr/local/gromacs/include

Please help.

Thanks.

*Neha*

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 10:42 AM, neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769 at gmail.com