[gmx-users] Clarification please

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:17:08 CET 2017

Hi,

We switched version numbering scheme to reflect that we make one release
per year with new content. 5.1.x was the 2015 release - all those have the
same nominal content but with e.g. more bugs fixed. Likewise 2016.x, which
will have new things in it compared with 5.1.x (see the release notes
online), but because of that perhaps some associated bugs.

Mark