[gmx-users] MD simulation of peptide amphiphile using CG method

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Fri Feb 3 11:56:36 CET 2017

Hi,

you'd best redirect this question to the Martini forum (cgmartini.nl),
since this is more of a forcefield question than a Gromacs question.

To answer your question: if at all possible, stick to the 36 Martini
bead types available, and look at the tutorials on the Martini webpage.
There's also one on parametrizing a new molecule.

Peter