[gmx-users] Propylene Carbonate

Sencer Selcuk sselcuk at princeton.edu
Sun Feb 5 18:30:03 CET 2017

Sotirios,

Thanks for your response. The angle I am looking at is actually present
in the molecule, but the corresponding parameters are missing from the
ffbonded.itp. With the hope that white spaces won't be messed when I
send this email, this is the propylene carbonate molecule with the
bonded atom types listed in ffnonbonded.itp:

    /  \
OS   OS
  |      |
CT---CT-CT

and the angle I cannot find in the ffbonded.itp is OS-C-OS bond.

Best,

Sencer