[gmx-users] GMX-PLUMED speed

jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Sun Feb 5 23:08:46 CET 2017

Interesting finding. Have you tried leaving out the two options
independently? Also would be good to try that with gromacs-2016.

What is your system size and cluster usage? This sounds a phenomenal speed
as well as speed up.

You should probably share this on the plumed google group too.

Best wishes
James