[gmx-users] Ignoring H-atoms.

Amir Zeb zebamir85 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:42:23 CET 2017

Thanks Erik,

I got the explanation you kindly posted regarding the posted discussion.

I would like to extend the question that if some one does not flag the
-ignh, so does it mean that the input H-atoms are still there and the force
field will consider them during the rtp file generation?
Further more, if the case is likely not to flag the -ignh, what might be
the possible consequences?

I trust to listen to your precious negotiation.

Cheers!

Amir