[gmx-users] Radial distribution function for larger distances

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Feb 8 16:52:02 CET 2017

On 2/8/17 12:48 AM, Subashini .K wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Thank you for the reply.
>

> I got RDF for distances up to 1.772 angstrom (in x-axis) using the code mentioned.

GROMACS does not output anything in Angstrom, so be sure you understand the
units you're seeing.  Also the "code" you showed before is an .mdp file and has
nothing to do with RDF analysis.  If you want comments on doing an RDF
calculation, you'll have to provide your actual gmx rdf command and any relevant
output from it.

> Can we get it for 15 angstrom?

As per the help description, the RDF is computed up to half the box length with
PBC and up to 3 times the box length without.

-Justin

> What should be done?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Subashini.K