[gmx-users] DETECTING HYDROGEN BONDS

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:15:12 CET 2017

Not sure what you mean by "interpret these numbers," except that now we
know that your simulation was 2 ns long.  The xvg file contains a
header, which describes what each column is. If I recall correctly, the
second column is the number of hbonds according to the default search
cutoff. The first column is your simulated time in ps.

Alex