[gmx-users] Segmentation Fault

Shumaila Khan shumailakhan432 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 12:27:49 CET 2017

Hello everyone,I am using FF:53a6spc watermodelgromacs verion 5.0.7
I am currently simulating heme containing protein and I get segmentation error in equilibration step. What should I do? I read on discussion forum that the reason behind this, forces may be too high or may have enormous positive energy. Kindly please guide me How should the forces or energy be lowered ?                                                                 Thanks in advance