[gmx-users] Error select a group gmx_density

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Feb 15 17:20:44 CET 2017

On 2/15/17 11:18 AM, Poncho Arvayo Zatarain wrote:

> Ok, thanks Justin. But i have one more question: What do you mean with syntax
> make_ndx? Is the way the command is writting: gmx_gpu density -ng 4 -f
> npt06.xtc -s npt06.tpr -o density.xvg? Is there anoher way to wrtie the
> command for density?

My comment was not anything related to the command itself.  You were trying to
use & and | operators to merge groups.  That's make_ndx syntax.  It's not
something you can do with analysis tools.  Selections made (when choosing from a
list of available groups) with analysis tools are done with a single number or
group name.

-Justin