[gmx-users] hbond error

chiara.parravicini at guest.unimi.it chiara.parravicini at guest.unimi.it
Thu Feb 16 14:32:29 CET 2017

Hi,

I just realized that the hbond tool works fine, but produces output in
reverse order. The "bug" is in the manual that states:

  * -hbm:  existence matrix for all hydrogen bonds over all frames, this
also
    contains information on solvent insertion into hydrogen bonds.
Ordering is
    identical to that in -hbn index file.

Chiara