[gmx-users] Could not build OpenCL program, error was CL_INVALID_BUILD_OPTIONS

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:55:25 CET 2017

Hi,

What changed between when it used to work and now it does not? GROMACS
version upgrade? System update? GPU driver upgrade? Phase of the moon? :-)
There's supposed to be output between LOG_START and LOG_END if the
compilation ran, but it seems to not have reached that point. Yet the
preprocessor options seem well formed.

Does a single-GPU run work, e.g. mdrun -ntmpi 1?

Mark