[gmx-users] Question regarding coarse-graining and all-atom structure

Graham J.A. J.A.Graham at soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 11:29:09 CET 2017

The readme on the Github page has a link to documentation including a
short tutorial (http://pycgtool.readthedocs.io/en/master/tutorial.html)
, but that doesn't show how to do exactly what you want.  I'll email
you off list if that's okay and I can add some more information to the
documentation.

If you just want a MARTINI DPPC membrane and don't need it to be an
exact mapping of the all-atom one though, it might be simpler to go
with Justin's suggestion and generate a new one from scratch with
Insane.

James

On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 00:55 +0330, ali.khourshaei71 at student.sharif.edu