[gmx-users] Order Parameter for HII phase

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:51:42 CET 2017

Dear Gromacs users,

Unfortunately, I did not get any reply on this post.

I was wondering if anyone is aware of the original paper on g_order so that
I can understand the underlying algorithm of the options?
I am not sure how to use it for HII phase order parameters.

I found this article but I am not sure if these are the ones, as they do
not describe g_order.

"A new order parameter for tetrahedral configurations" by Chau and Hardwick
(1998)
and
"Acyl chain order parameter profiles in phospholipid bilayers: computation
from molecular dynamics simulations and comparison with 2 H NMR experiments"
by Vermeer et al. (2007)

Thanks in advance for your comments
Mohsen