[gmx-users] Order Parameter for HII phase

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:25:05 CET 2017

And I agree with Piggot. The paper by Chau is about on option in g_order.

Anyway, a general question:
Can we expect to find a published article for each/some module(s) in
Gromacs?
I mean how/where can we figure out the underlying algorithm and
comprehensive description of each analysis tool?

Cheers
Mohsen