[gmx-users] Protein-ligand opls ff

Piggot T. T.Piggot at soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 20:30:09 CET 2017

I have some OPLS-AA ATP parameters that I made and tested ages ago, if you really want them. But Justin is correct, there are almost certainly better force fields to use with well validated ATP parameters and a better protein force field than OPLS-AA/L (e.g. variants of the CHARMM and AMBER force fields).

Cheers

Tom