[gmx-users] topology

Téletchéa Stéphane stephane.teletchea at univ-nantes.fr
Mon Feb 27 17:36:38 CET 2017

Le 27/02/2017 à 13:20, Dayhoff, Guy a écrit :
> I have made changes to my topol.top file.
>
> Now in my command for em.mdp I am getting 19 errors stating "NO DEFAULT
> BOND TYPE, ANGLE TYPE, ETC.”

Dear Guy,

Just to be sure, pay attention to the order of molecules in your top
file, if your protein is before the ligand in the gro file (and waters,
and ions, etc), the includes in your top file should match exactly the
same order, for instance:

; Include geneic force field
#include "forcefield.itp"

; Include ligand-specific force-field
#include "ligand.itp"

HTH,

Stéphane

--
Assistant Professor in BioInformatics, UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, Team Protein
Design In Silico