[gmx-users] Velocity as a function of distance Z

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:10:40 CET 2017

Hi,

A group whose composition is defined geometrically over time requires
constructing a dynamic selection, which is done with gmx select.
Unfortunately that currently means writing a script to loop over frames,
calling gmx select to make a suitable index file, then here e.g. gmx traj.
Do check out gmx traj -h for useful options there.

Mark