[gmx-users] How to define the sublayers in the simulation and update the list of molecules at t timeinterval

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:15:27 CET 2017

Hi,

You can't do any kind of dynamic updating of groups used for eg pulling. If
you really need what you describe, then your only current option is to stop
the simulation, run gmx select to generate new index groups and restart it.
But I would consider alternatives, such as pushing (some of) the reservoir
with the pull code.

Mark