[gmx-users] Simulation crashes: issue with [pair] potential

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:03:49 CET 2017

Hi,

Tabulated non-bonded potentials are possible (see manual), but currently
only implemented between pairs of energy groups, and only in the group
cut-off scheme. So by e.g. putting each type of particle in its own energy
group you can arrange for whatever inter-group interactions suit you. But
there's only a small number of groups possible, maybe 64 or 128? I forget.

Mark