[gmx-users] Free energy calculation of protein and drug

tasneem kausar tasneemkausar12 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 06:12:30 CET 2017

Thanks again

That is it what I was asking. I have seen the topology files of t4-lysozyme
with its ligand. It was provided by alchemistry.org tutorial. Can I change
the topology accordingly.
Another thing is the charge on the ligand molecule. How this will be
handled in free energy calculations.

Waiting for your suggestion