[gmx-users] Adding FE2+ parameters

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:27:10 CET 2017

Hi,

They've been there in the GROMOS forcefield implementations in GROMACS ever
since Peter Tieleman's commit in 1999. If GROMOS themselves have never
documented them, then that is worrying to the point of "do something else."
A publication using any transition-metal parameterization without detailed
commentary about why it might be a valid model would get at least a "please
explain" from me as a reviewer...

Mark