[gmx-users] rlist, rcolumb, and rvdw

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:57:21 CET 2017

Hi,

Those ancient comments pertain only to the deprecated "group" cutoff
scheme. You should look at the extensive documentation of both schemes in
the current reference manuals. Particularly vdw cutoffs are baked into the
forcefield and should not be varied without extensive testing. See
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Force_Fields/CHARMM

Mark