[gmx-users] Fwd: LJ cut-offs

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:46:44 CET 2017

Since I join this discussion, this is perhaps a good moment to ask
following questions.
I use Gromacs 5.0.4 and the file.mdp options that I found here
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Force_Fields/CHARMM , so:

1. The bug that was described here
https://github.com/NMRLipids/NmrLipidsCholXray/issues/4
does not apply to my case if I used only CPUs, LJ for vdW and PME for
electrostatics but I did use
default -tunepme (I guess it does not apply then as far as I understand the
manual). I just want to
make sure that my calculations are correct.

2. With the above setting in my *.log file there is line saying

Changing nstlist from 10 to 25, rlist from 1.2 to 1.235

and this is because verlet-buffer-tolerance sets the rlist. Is that OK?

Dawid

: