[gmx-users] extracting a list of frames from a trajectory

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:31:35 CET 2017

Hi,

Sadly there's nothing to be done except ignore the field or do multiple
passes. The history of trjconv is a large number of people adding features
convenient for their use case, and not knowing how it interacts with the
huge surface area of the set of all other features. So the person who
wanted such automatic regularisation trips the implementation of -fr, etc.

Mark