[gmx-users] posre_water.itp creation

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:46:16 CET 2017

Hi,

Since position restraints are an attribute of the moleculetype, you'll need
two different moleculetypes for water, one with and one without. Then
you'll want to order your water molecules into restrained and unrestrained,
and make the [molecules] part of your topology match your moleculetypes
wishes.

Mark