[gmx-users] Problem with the autocorrelation of Rg

faride badalkhani farideh.khamseh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:33:49 CET 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I used the autocorrelation function of the squared
radius of gyration cross-correlation of time course of Rg with itself with
the following command
gmx analyze -f Rg.xvg -ac

and the autocorrelation is exactly zero.

it is worth mentioning that I have performed the same PMF calculations on a
polymer-drug system and I did not have any problem in that case. The only
difference of that system with this one was in the terminal groups of
polymer. The first polymer has protonated surface groups (NH3+) but the
second one is neutral (acetylene).

Best,
F.