[gmx-users] Extent and append the out put with out presence of .trr file

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:44:32 CET 2017

Hi,

You don't have to append via the automated mechanism :-) mdrun refuses to
do so, in order that you can't accidentally do something you didn't intend.
But mdrun -noappend will extend the simulation in exactly the same way,
while writing files that include the part number. You'll then have to
handle any concatenation yourself, but that's the price of having software
that makes it hard to do things that you might regret.

Mark