[gmx-users] Having WCA bonded interaction with FENE potential

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:24:16 CET 2017

Hi,

Sounds like one approach might be to use FENE bonds, normal exclusions = 3
(or whatever), and to add [ pairs ] function type 1 for each bonded
interaction, and thereby implement your WCA. But these approaches might
differ in how VDW interactions between atoms separated by more than one
bond are computed, and I'm not sure from your description what you intend.
So choose carefully.

Mark