[gmx-users] Problem with the autocorrelation of Rg

faride badalkhani farideh.khamseh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:53:13 CET 2017

Dear Erik,

I could reproduce the desired results using xmgrace as you said. I really
appreciate your help. And I have one more question. For one of
polymer-ligand the PMF profile goes down at long distances, while the
histogram windows are distributed evenly. The US run time is 5 ns. Could
you help me on this issue?
You can find the profile in the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k1e0eqm80osg7j/profileNH2.xlsx?dl=0

Regards,
Farideh