[gmx-users] HB analysis at surfaces

Eudes Fileti fileti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:18:44 CET 2017

Hello everyone,
I'm interested in calculating distributions of O...H pairs between water
and a hydrophilic surface. For this I need a tool that allows the
calculation of a "g(z)" (that is, a rdf that is not radial, but rather
depends only on the distance z to the surface).

Anyone have this tool ready? If not, can anyone suggest me how and which
gmx tool I could change to achieve this?

Bests