[gmx-users] having problem with topology file

Neda Rafiee nerafiee at ipm.ir
Sat Jan 28 18:58:16 CET 2017

Hi. I have problem in building topology file for my system which is a pre-equilibrated membrane adopted from ATB . I have the .gro file and I need to have the topology file to do rest of my simulation. I did not find the top file in ATB website . So I am using g_x2top to do this, but I face with this error:

Fatal error:
No or incorrect atomname2type.n2t file found (looking for ./gromos45a3_lipid.ff)

I am using altered Gromos45a3.ff which I added Burger lipid.itp , dppc.itp and dopc.itp parameters to it according to the tutorial for "KALP-15 in DPPC" bu Justin Lemkul.
Thanks,
Neda