[gmx-users] Nano-structures equilibration

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 21:12:09 CEST 2017

You have problems with the system and you expect everyone here to be a
magician and guess your inputs. What is the forcefield, what is the
timestep, how are you describing your graphene sample, what is your
number of exclusions for that sample, what is your barostat type during
eqilibration? Are you doing static energy minimization prior to your
equilibration run?

Alex