[gmx-users] dihedral angles in CNT

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:29:26 CEST 2017

x2top does indeed do that with graphene and CNTs. Strictly speaking, the
remaining 3/4 of the dihedrals are not redundant, so ideally you should
test the mechanical properties of your CNT. If the constant for the
dihedral energy term came from a model, which counts all four dihedrals,
I would at least try multiplying it by four in your ffbonded file.

Alex