[gmx-users] (no subject)

CLARK NICOLAS Joan J.Clark-Nicolas at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 17:54:06 CEST 2017

Dear gmx users,

I am trying to extend a finished simulation from a frame which is not the last one in my trajectory. I have tried convert-tpr but I think it's only modifying the number of steps because the resulting tpr file starts the simulation from the first or the last frame depending on whether or not I supply the cpt file to mdrun.

Is there any way to do what I am trying or is using grompp every time my only choice?

Thanks,

Joan