[gmx-users] NEMD with sinusoidal pressure variation

Aarushi Bhargava aarushi at vt.edu
Fri Jul 21 16:56:25 CEST 2017

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick response. I am looking for a pressure wave in air with
a frequency in GHz. I am looking to see the mechanical behavior of
proteins. By implementing a code, do you mean implementing an external
script (such as a code written in python) and then embedding it into the
code for gromacs?

Regards,
Aarushi