[gmx-users] protein -ligand complex dissociating during simulation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Jul 21 23:17:19 CEST 2017

On 7/21/17 10:56 AM, RAHUL SURESH wrote:
> It sounds like some internal dihedral problem. Request you, check on it.

How did you deduce that?

Indeed, conformational sampling may be an issue, so one should check the
internal geometries of the ligands, preservation of various interactions with
the protein (H-bonding and other characteristic distances and angles, etc).
Revisit your parametrization, if you used some black-box method without
validation and/or refinement, you may just have a junk ligand topology.

-Justin