[gmx-users] Creating metal ion dummy models for MD simulations.

Abhishek Acharya abhi117acharya at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:37:16 CEST 2017

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I obtained the topology files from the  authors. Just for the record,
looking at the files, it is clear that they have parameterized the metal
ion as a single molecular entity with 7 atoms, arranged in an octahedral
configuration. Rest is quite straightforward and the details are all
available in the article.

I hope this info helps others in the user list.

Sincerely,
Abhishek

Abhishek Acharya
Research Associate,
Department of Molecular Nutrition
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute,
Mysuru-570020