[gmx-users] Using external force field with GROMACS

Souparno Adhikary souparnoa91 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:35:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

There's a new problem. Sysadmins installed the GROMACS 5.1.4 as a module in
the cluster. We need to load it everytime we login as "module load
gromacs-5.1.4". Now, if I mention GMXLIB path to the new forcefield files,
the previous default installation of gromacs (4.5.6) points to it.

How can we specifically mention GROMACS 5.1.4 to work with the new
forcefield files?

Thanks,

Souparno Adhikary,
CHPC Lab,