[gmx-users] Doubt about gmx wham analysis

Varvdekar Bhagyesh Rajendra bhagyesh.varvdekar at research.iiit.ac.in
Fri Jun 2 00:29:38 CEST 2017

Dear Justin,

Since I have the settings pull_coord1_dim = Y Y Y, I am not sure which axis the ligand is pulled. My initial simulation box size was 5 nm in each side. To care of the pulling of the ligand in any direction I made the box size 14 in each direction filled with water. The simulation runs perfectly and ending with the ligand almost 0.6 nm away from protein. But all this takes lot of computation power due to the need for rigorous sampling. Is there any way to cut the computation cost while maintaining the accuracy?

Best Regards,
Bhagyesh