[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 158, Issue 49

ABEL Stephane Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Thu Jun 8 11:25:47 CEST 2017

Hello Xujun

>>Could someone give me some suggestion on choosing one typical type of bile salts for the study? Which force field is better?
You will to read first some biological/physiological textbooks. Moreover, bile salts are complex molecules and probably difficult to model. so I would suggest to read also literature and see what types of bile salt were already simulated/studied and thus choose the the force field accordingly.

HTH

Stéphane from Paris ;)

Message: 1