[gmx-users] LJ-Buckham potential

Narjes Khosravian narjes.khosravian at chalmers.se
Thu Jun 8 12:55:09 CEST 2017

Hi Mark,

I have read the PFD file prepared by Gareth Tribello, is there any other PDF you mean?

Anyways, in the manual by Gareth Tribello it was not defined that when we have both potential (LJ and BLS) in one simulation what should be the default of non bound function? Should it be 1, which is related to LJ or 2 that is related to BKS?

Thanks for your answer,

Narjes

 Narjes Khosravian
 Postdoc Researcher
 Department of Physics, Materials and Surface Theory
 Chalmers University of Technology
 SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden