[gmx-users] Doubt about Free Energy Calculations using g_bar

Varvdekar Bhagyesh Rajendra bhagyesh.varvdekar at research.iiit.ac.in
Sun Jun 11 22:38:36 CEST 2017

Dear Mark,

Unless I'm mistaken, even though they are non-physical states and do not exist in reality, they have the required modification in the actual physical state (precisely, the non bonded interaction between protein and ligand) that I actually need and I wish to use the same and do Normal mode calculations to study the effect of the said perturbation at each lambda from 0 to 1.

I would appreciate any suggestions to undertake the above quest.

Best Regards,

Bhagyesh