[gmx-users] Technqiues for Applying Assymmetric Ion Concentrations?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Jun 13 04:23:50 CEST 2017

I'd just make two separate water boxes that are the appropriate size
to go either side of the bilayer, add required ions to each one, then
simply join the two coordinate files together with the bilayer by
simply copy/paste them together. May require adjusting of the
coordinates by translations before joining.

BTW, make sure you consider what happens at the other side of the
water slabs to the bilayer. Are they joined via the PBC?
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu