[gmx-users] Pulling COM option

Angela Marcela Murcia Rios amurciar at uwo.ca
Tue Jun 13 19:48:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm not really intersected in the information that the Pulling COM option provides. I am really just interested in getting my protein move in a specific direction until it completes a full circle.

To be more specific my system is F1 ATPase and I just want to pull the gamma subunit until it it completes a full circle. I am completely aware that there is an "enforced rotation" option on GROMACS but this is a torque force, which I don't want to use.